We warrant all products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship from the original purchase date (product serial number and cracked pictures required).
purchase our products, and rest assured that we will cover impact damage from riding.
Modified, misused, improperly installedis not covered by warranty.
Detail as follows:
We recommended checking the product carefully before signing.
1. If you receive the package and find that the packaging is damaged, please refuse to accept it. The package will be returned directly to us. Wewill re-arrange shipment within 10 business days after receiving the returned package.
2. If you receive the package and the carton is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged during shipment, please contact us within 7 days after signing and keep the original waybill, packing boxes etc. The return request needs to be made by customers. The shipping express company will provide customer compensation number. Please inform us of the compensation number for delivery tracking.
Symmetric Rim: 1 Year Warranty, 1 Year Crash Replacement with 15% discount
Asymmetric Rims: 1 Year Warranty, 2 Year Crash Replacement with 25% discount
This is the warranty and crash replacement policy for all rims unless otherwise stated on the product page on our website.
If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days, We are obligated to replace the rim(s) and also pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs within 31 days to 12 months, We are obligated to replace the rim(s), and the customer would be responsible for the shipping cost.
Warranty does not cover:
1. Improper assembly, maintenance, or maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
2. Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
3. Damage or failures caused by a crash, large impact, abuse of the product, non-compliance with manufactures specifications of usage or any other fractious reasons.
4. The strongest spokes that can be used on our rims are double butted 2/1.8/2mm. Straight gauge 2mm straight gauge spokes are not allowed to be used on our rims or there is no warranty (they are too stiff to use with carbon rims).
Crash Replacement Statement:
In case of accidental or intentional abuse (casing a big jump or drop, crashing, or other mis-use), We will offer a 15% discount off on the current price of the symmetric rim and 25% discount off for asymmetric rim, and the customer would be responsible for the shipping cost.